What is the Certificate of Conformity COC ?
All countries need to assure their consumers safety and quality of the imported products and goods they buy, and to protect their local manufacturers from unfair competition, so governmental authorities has implemented guidelines for markets accesses by requiring that exporters should submit a certificate of conformity CoC for their products before accessing to markets.
CoC is a certificate issued by an accredited certification body upon the request of the organization “importers or exporters”, indicating the conformity of the product to the relevant standard after conducting the required relevant technical studies.
At export2gulf.com we are an expert in facilitating the issuance of Certificate of conformity “CoC” if you are exporting to Saudi Arabia, Cameroon, Algeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Ghana Gabon, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Qatar, Kuwait, Uganda, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Moldova, Romania and Russia.
Why Export2gulf ?
- Competitive prices and fees
- Continues support via Mobile, Email, whatsapp, live chat
- Proven past experience more than 15 Years in market
- A wide base network and relation with accredited laboratories and accredited certification bodies around the world
- No extra fees for advisory and consultation
The certificate of conformity CoC system is aiming at:
- Give assurance to consumers and manufacturers that the products are conforming to the relevant standards and applicable technical regulations.
- Facilitate the movements of products in international markets and borders and clearness of products at custom port.
- Serving the national economy by following the relevant standards which ensure the increase of production as well as raising its quality and reducing its costs
- Facilitate the marketing and raising the competitiveness of products in the national and international markets.
- Ensuring the quality and the continuous improvement to gain customers confidence.
How to obtain the certificate of conformity CoC ?
- Submit an application to export2gulf for obtaining the conformity certificate for a certain product, and then the application shall be reviewed and studied by our consultant to approve the application or determine any missing data or documents if any.
- The company shall pay the fees for the fees of site visit and conformity certificate CoC to export2gulf.
- The certification body will conduct the site visit and collect random samples representing the shipment and issue their report.
- Samples shall be tested according to the relevant standard at certification body’s laboratory or client’s laboratory or any other accredited laboratory according to ISO/IEC 17025.
- The certification body assessing the results of testing and auditing to indicate the conformity of products to the relevant standards and applicable technical regulations.
- The certification body issue and granting the certificate of conformity according to results of testing and auditing that show conformity of samples to the relevant standards and regulations.
- In case of any non conformity the client will be notified to take the required actions.
Call our CoC expert consultant
If you need to issue a certificate of conformity CoC to your product to export or import or asking for quote, kindly call our export consultant via E-mail, phone or live chat to obtain a full guidance and recommendations for your first step.
We are covering Saudi Arabia, Cameroon, Algeria, Tanzania, Botswana, Ghana, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Qatar, Kuwait, Uganda, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Moldova, Romania and Russia …etc and more.