if you are an importer or Exporter or Trader or Manufacturers and has interest to access saudi market, then you should know more information about SABER system.
Export 2 gulf is a fully integrated solutions provider with a wide range of experience in different technical area, over 2 years of practical experience in conformity assessment program , our consultant and experts already assisted more than +200 clients and handled more than +950 request in SABER.
Through that system, importers can register their imported products into the Kingdom, and issue Product certificate of conformity “PCoC” and Shipment certificate of conformity “SCoC”, and carry out all these steps electronically with ease and convenience manner
Please send your request now or message us ask(at)export2gulf.com, one of our technical team will be happy to assist you, we cover and serve our client in these area
- Asia (Saudi Arabia – china – UAE – japan – south Korea – Malaysia – India …etc)
- Europe (UK – Spain – Italy – France – Germany – Greece …etc)
- Africa (Egypt – south Africa – Morocco – Algeria – Nigeria …etc)
- America (USA – Canada – Mexico – Argentina – Brazil …etc)
- Issue the product certificate of conformity and shipment certificate of conformity through an easy and accessible electronic system
- More control over exporters and suppliers of products and goods to ensure that low quality and non-conforming goods are prevented from entering the Saudi market
- Establish a clear technical system and procedures to ensure that the quality of goods conforms to the technical standards issued by SASO
- Controlling manufacturers through factory audit.
- Finding more than one method and tool to monitor the quality and safety of products before they enter the market and increase the ability of regulatory agencies to detect any violations of the system
- Reducing the time required for the process of clearing and entering products into Saudi Arabia, which leads to reducing costs and burdens on importers and traders
- Ensure that the consumer obtains high quality goods and products that comply with the specifications and requirements of the Saudi Authority
- In 2019, the platform was launched, with a set of mandatory procedures and regulations
- The main aims to achieve full control of the Saudi market form any defected low quality products
- Now, users can reach to the approved conformity assessment bodies electronically
- The Saudi Organization for Standardization, Meteorology and Quality has prepared a list of accredited Certification bodies around the world
to log in to the official website kindly follow that link https://saber.sa