the Saber system is an electronic platform published by Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) for conformity assessment program and consider to be your gate to access the Saudi market at the saudi customs, it is mandatory to register all shipments exported to Saudi arabia to obtain saber certificate for clearance of your product at saudi customs, Since 2019, SABER is replacing the old SASO Certificates of Conformity CoC.
Please send your request now or message us ask(at)export2gulf.com, one of our technical team will be happy to assist you to access to the saudi market, we cover and serve our client in these area
- Asia (Saudi Arabia – china – UAE – japan – south Korea – Malaysia – India …etc)
- Europe (UK – Spain – Italy – France – Germany – Greece …etc)
- Africa (Egypt – south Africa – Morocco – Algeria – Nigeria …etc)
- America (USA – Canada – Mexico – Argentina – Brazil …etc)
Export2Gulf offer affordable fees for both Product registration and issuance of Product certificate of conformity, our consultant have a wide experience in conformity assessment program that help us to make it Fast, Reliable, and reasonable fees.
The steps & procedures for obtaining a PCoC are:
- Product information will be added on the saber system
- select CB for issuance of PCoC, pay Sadad and certification fees.
- The CB checks the SABER platform to receive the requests online.
- CB does the conformity assessment process and ask the exporter for submission of all technical documents.
- The CB reviews the parameters against The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) technical regulations for certification decision.
- PCoC is approved and issued online through the SABER platform; it will be valid for a period of one year.
The steps & procedures for obtaining a SCoC are:
- send online request, through SABER, to obtain SCoC for products exported to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- CB ensures if there is valid PCoC for each regulated products
- If PCoC is verified, the CB approve in SABER that it has been found to be accepted
- pay SCoC Sadad fees.
- SCoC is issued online in SABER and will be valid for that specific shipment only.
- Issue the PCOC and SCOC in quick and fast sequences
- give benefits for consumer by reducing the low quality and non-conforming goods
- Enhance the ability of regulatory agencies to detect any violations or fraud
- monitor the boarders and local Saudi markets
- Establish a clear technical system and procedures to assure compliance with SASO standards
- monitor the manufacturers through factory audit.
- time saving in clearance of products at Saudi custom
- maintain and retrieve all shipments data
- list of all conformity assessment bodies approved by The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO)
- Access to all technical regulation listed in saber platform
- We are an expert specialized in SASO & Saber technical regulations
- Previous experience in products certification and product conformity
- A wide base of happy customers.
- Ability to register all types of products
- wide range network of accredited laboratories and notified bodies around the world
- Saving your time in complicated communication related technical
- Saving your time, money, effort by:
- issue certificates from the accredited bodies with lowest price
- issuance of the lowest number of conformity certificates to reduce the total costs
- Provide technical support to avoid mistake in registration processes that lead to rejection of your shipment
- Provide technical support in preparing all technical documents such as the declaration of conformity, Material safety data sheet “MSDS” and technical data sheet
- First of all you should create an account & access to saber system login page
- A copy of importer’s commercial registration “Saudi CR”
- Product name written in Arabic & English
- Products’ Models
- A description of Product (in Arabic)
- A description of Product (in English)
- the origin country
- the name & address of product’s manufacturer (in Arabic)
- the name & address of product’s manufacturer (in English)
- A clear product photos ” High resolution”
- Any previous products test reports “if any”
- building materials part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
the full details about approved technical regulation could found at the saber electronic platform
|Dealing with Export2Gulf and its contracted Certification body||Dealing with Other competitors|
|Free audit for clearance documents “invoice, packing list, MSDS, Test report, technical regulations ….etc”||√||X|
|Issuance of product certificates of conformity “PCoC” with the lowest price for regulated products||√ (we find the lowest price within our CB network)||√ (Fixed price)|
|Speed and trusted services||√||√|
|Assist in both language (Arabic / English)||√||√ (Depend on available staff)|
|Assist in the prepare technical file and documents required||√||X|
|Respond to technical inquiries and questions||√||√|
|Assist in finding the best accredited laboratories with lowest price||√||X|
|Support in creation of saber account if not exist||√||X|
|Register product at your saber account||√||X|
|Issuance of Shipment certificate of conformity (SCoC)||√||X|
|Scope of services||Wide scope of services (from our contracted CB)||Limited scope|
to log in to the official website kindly follow that link https://saber.sa
SASO provides short videos on their website to explain how to create an account, how to register your goods & products and how to request certificates. If you need a special training on saber system saudi arabia visit our sister company’s website Arab professionals center training course saber system training course.
Consulting (Create saber account and study products)
Saber shipment certificate
Product certificate of conformity PCoC “if applicable”