Register Marble, Granite, & Stone At SABER platform
Saudi Arabia is one of the main markets import marble, granite, and stone (natural or industrial) from many countries around the world, so it considered to be an important market for each manufacturer.
In 2019, Saudi Arabia government launched a new Technical Regulation for Building Materials – Part 4: Bricks, Tiles, Ceramics, Sanitary Ware and Related Products which set a new requirement to sell building material especially for marble, granite, and stone (natural or industrial) into Saudi Arabia.
the most exported marble product came from Egypt, Spain, Italy, China, Tunisia, Libya, Syria …etc
Technical instructions for manufacturer:
The all marble, granite and stone shall be designed and manufactured to ensure that it avoids the following risks:
- Total or partial collapse of the structures.
- Occurrence of significant distortions (deviations) beyond the acceptable limits.
- Damage to other parts of the structure, fixtures, or equipment, because of large distortions (deviations) in the supporting structural elements.
- Damage resulted from occasional accidents, which are severe compared to their causes.
Safety in case of Fires The product to ensure – in case of fire – the following:
- Endurance of bearing/supporting structural elements during the specified period.
- Reducing the spread of fire and smoke within the constructions.
- Reducing fire spread to adjacent constructions.
- Enabling construction residents to leave safely or providing them with aids.
- Taking into consideration the safety of rescue teams.
How to get saber certificate for Marble, granite, and stone
|Classifying the main product and its model||Export2Gulf will assist your organization in the classification of your product based on its nature, material, and types|
|Determine the correct HS Code||Export2Gulf will assist your organization to choose the correct HS Code|
|Register Products into Saber system||Export2Gulf will make the registration of the product and its model into saber system in a correct manner to avoid any human error which could lead to reject of your request|
|Test report||You should have a test report based on the Saudi standards, if you are not able to get the test report, Export2Gulf will assist your organization into getting a valid test report|
|Factory Audit||Export2Gulf will assist your organization to prepare your factory to comply with factory audit requirements and in preparing the required documents|
|Issuance of PCOC “Product certificate of conformity”||After completing the whole technical files, you will be eligible to obtain the PCOC, it will be valid for 1 Year|
|Issuance of SCOC “Shipment certificate of conformity”||For each shipment, Export2Gulf team will be read to issue the required SCOC within 1-2 working day|
Export Marble, stones, granite for non commercial purpose
If you are exporting your marble, stones products for non commercial use or for using into your own building or into a construction projects, our team will able to assist you to obtain an exemption from Saber platform, so if you feel that your products for personnel or non commercial uses, please contact us to send us more details. or follow this link Saber exemption