Registration of factories at GOEIC (Decree 43)
A register has been established for factories and companies owning trademarks qualified to export products to the Arab Republic of Egypt at the General Organization for Export and Import Control GOEIC, These products imported for the purpose of trading will not be released, unless they are produced by registered factories or imported from companies that own the trade mark or by their registered distribution centers In that register, a decision shall be issued by the minister of foreign trade.
For Factories registration at GOEIC according to decree 43, call Export2Gulf technical team on +2 (011) 030 133 21 or E-mail info(at)export2gulf.com
Documents required for factories registration
Our technical team will assist you in registration for your factory and prepare the following documents:
- Authorization letter to Export2Gulf
- commercial registration of your factory
- Product technical data
- technical file required by GOEIC
Which companies or factories eligible to register
- Factories own a trade mark and export to Egypt
- Factories didn’t own a trade mark and export to Egypt
- Companies own a trade mark and produce its products in different location
Issuing of COI to export products to Egypt
- After factory registration at GOEIC, some products will require a COI “Certificate of inspection” if it applicable to decree 991 & 961
- For more information about COI visit this link “Certificate of inspection for Egypt” to request a quotation
Why to choose Export2Gulf
- Export2gulf able to act as your consultant for market access and registration of your company at GOEIC.
- We are a team of experienced staff and fully aware about (GOEIC / Nafeza platform) regulations.
- Export2gulf is a representative of a GOEIC- Approved inspection body for Egypt COI pre shipment inspection activities.
- Quick process with affordable cost